Thursday, February 17, 2011

The OXO Gallery Experience

This was the third gallery of our choosing that we went to.  The title of the show was "The Art of the Album."  Many of the images in the gallery were album covers for major singers like Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, and Oasis.  Looking at the images was not like looking at an album cover for me though.  Many of the images were very beautiful.  I was really excited when I saw an image that was done by Susan Derges called "Up".  Since I saw her in other galleries and museums, I was excited to see another one of her works and know just how well-known she is.  The OXO gallery was very inviting and clean, and seemed to be pretty popular.  Overall, I am really glad we went to this gallery, because I liked the combination of art and music that this gallery had to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment