Monday, January 10, 2011

Black Watch Experience

I am not a big fan of war related anything, just because it is hard for me to watch it.  I get startled when I hear the loud explosions and gunshots, and I feel my heart start to race. It was a good play though and thought the setup was interesting and unique from the other play we went to.  I liked one of the first scenes where the army men cut there way through the pool table and the part with the red carpet where the one soldier went through history.  The lighting was definitely a big plus and I loved the part when they were marching/ dancing where you could feel the base through your body, and the strong music gave me chills. Overall, I thought it was very informative of what I could understand, because of there strong accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment