Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tate Britain Experience

I thought it was interesting when I was entering the Tate Britain, that we were going down the stairs into the entrance, but overall it seemed like a very traditional museum.  There was nothing really eye-catching when you walked into the building besides it being very bright and clean.  I did like the spaces and how the Turner Prize was set up. I also found it pleasing how you walked through a hallway to get to the next room so you had some time to clear your head to enter the next artist/group.  I think the area in which Fiona Banner had was the best for her artwork because it filled up the space the perfect amount.  Overall, it was a great museum, but I did not see the whole museum to make a full evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment