Thursday, January 6, 2011

London Eye Experience

The London Eye was a tremendous site that is a definite highlight thus far into the trip. It was a great way to view the city as a whole and it gave me this feeling that I was on top of the world. Since I missed out on the bus tour from the airport, the London Eye gave me my opportunity to see the many tourist attractions and must see sights of London such as Big Ben. I can say with much confidence that I have never been on a ferris wheel quite like the London Eye before in my life. This visit allowed me to take pictures from all different perspectives, which I thoroughly enjoyed doing. One of the many interesting aspects of London Eye, besides its breath-taking views, was being able to move around in the pod/bubble. Being able to move contributed to the different perspectives I was able to capture in my photos. I was also taken-back by the surrounding architecture, and how different it is from American architecture.  Nonetheless, the London Eye will be one of the most memorable moments of my two weeks in London. 

No comments:

Post a Comment