Thursday, January 6, 2011

Saatchi Gallery

Thus far into my London experience the Saatchi Gallery has to be one of my favorite galleries, so much so that I plan on maybe going back during some of my free time. I thought the gallery presented itself in a very clean and bright fashion, which woke me up from the long journey through the rain.  I was very interested in many of the artists’ works.  Some of the really bright paintings caught my eyes, such as the one by Luke Rudolf who worked with oil and acrylic.  I also liked the setup of Josephina Guilisasti, and how her series of the vase and teacup oil paintings were displayed as a whol, filling up an entire room.  There were also a variety of sculptors that caught my eye like Dick Evans "Black Grape".  This gallery was really amazing and overall all the artwork was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment