Thursday, January 13, 2011

Gallery S O Experience - Gallery 2

The Multiples Show that was being exhibited at the S O Gallery was not what I was expecting at all.  I am glad we ended up going into the gallery off of Brick Lane because it ended up being very interesting, especially going to the back gallery space where you had to walk through a small courtyard.  I loved the back gallery space because of the brick walls, and the industrial look.  My favorite artist there was probably Peter Bauhuis, with the small gold and silver delicate sculptures.  I was not really sure what they were, but they looked like little waves and creatures.  The cast shadows they made were absolutely lovely and so sharp because the objects themselves were so small.  The lady who owned the gallery was also very sweet and interesting to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment